2024年8月13日火曜日

Surfing Gide tour2024/7

 Around the end of July, there was an application for a surfing gide tour.

The  just started to typhoon swell is fill in.

so I was a little worried because the customer I applied for was a teenage boy, 

but I met him and checked the level, and it was okay if it was a size from shoulder to head high.

so I took a private tour. - was held.




It was waiting for the beginning of a wonderful session.




Be patient and wait for the wave that suits hes level

and 9-foot longboard in a casual style

The boy  gets on ride!!

It was cool.


It's hard to find a day like this, but I was also happy to be able to provide a wonderful session.

If you move around with a large number of people on the tour, the locals don't like it.

I also want to have respect for the manners around that.

So that everyone can enjoy riding the waves!!

Thank you




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿